Become a US brand.

Launch your ambition
as a US Startup

For Foreign businesses, a company set-up with a solid foundation
is the first step to expanding business in the US.

Key to solid foundation
Right structure with right ownership

Get Started

Our Focus is your Business Growth

Company Formation Landscape

Whether you are a small or a public enterprise from a foreign country, company formation in the US is about what you want to accomplish.

  • B2B selling of products
  • B2C selling: eComm selling (Amazon, etc) or retail shops
  • Software development, BPO/KPO, manpower supply.
  • Raise funds (Angel, VC)
  • Manufacture for Made-in-US Stamp
  • Company acquisition for expansion
  • Get L1A to expand your business.
  • Export products from the US to other countries like India.
  • Invest in real estate

2 Options:

1. Limited Liability Company (LLC)
2. C-Corporation

To select which structure is most suitable for you, consider:

  • Flexibility in operations
  • Tax obligations
  • Transferability of ownership interests
  • Size of your foreign business
  • Business continuity
  • In which state/s* do you have nexus?
  • Do you want to protect your identity?

*you may have to register in multiple states in case you've employees, offices, and warehouses in those states.

Calling New Jersey your Business Home (#)- Entry USA’s team is NJ-based
  • 8,000 sq. ft. office building - business center
  • Newark Airport - 35 mins from our office; Direct flights to Delhi & Mumbai.
  • Port of NY NJ: 35 mins from our office and warehouse
  • 38 million consumers live within a 3-hour of drive from NJ State
  • $2.8 Trillion in GDP within a 3-hour drive from NJ State
  • 5 Foreign trade zones
  • You can own the US company as an Individual and/or as a subsidiary of your Indian company.
  • Will your US company be a subsidiary (51% or more ownership) of your foreign company?
    * If Yes, you are eligible for L1A Visa.
  • Who will be the signing Authority in the US company?
  • Maybe your new US company will hold your Indian company?

2100+ Companies | New Jersey (Home Town) + 49 states

We Listen We Reflect We Fulfill
State Registration

State Registration

  • Certificate of Formation (LLC) or Certificate of Incorporation (C Corp)
  • 50 States; 1 to 7 Days
Federal Tax ID - EIN

Federal Tax ID - EIN

  • 4 to 5 weeks for foreign entities
  • 1 day with SSN
Registered Agent Business Address

Registered Agent Business Address

  • Virtual address
  • Physical office space
Business Governing Documents

Business Governing Documents

  • Bylaws (C Corp), Operating Agreement (LLC)
  • Resolution and Minutes of the Meeting for Bank Account
Allotment of Shares

Allotment of Shares

  • Common Stock Certificate (C-Corp)
  • Membership Interest Certificate (LLC)


  • Annual Tax Returns and Report
  • Sales, Payroll and Franchise Tax
  • Beneficial Ownership Info (BOI) Reporting

Running your Company

Everything to run your company in the US

From anywhere in the world to anywhere in the US

Trusted by all, from startups to large companies

"I personally visited Entry USA’s office in New Jersey, USA, and really appreciate their professionalism. Although there were alternatives available, we ultimately chose Entry USA because of their approach and guidance.”
Mansi Thukral President, Pinakin International Inc.
"In Entry USA, we have a truly dependable partner at our side who is always able to respond quickly to our concerns.They are reliable, responsive, and results-oriented."
Vinod Patil Director, Neelikon Global Colors USA, Inc.
"The people working at EntryUSA are what makes it the best. I met Entry USA’s team in India and New York. Made us totally comfortable with their approach, process, and expectations settings.”
Balram Jindal CEO, DEJI Home LLC
“Many thanks to Entry USA’s team for their cooperation and full support in the company setup. Their proactive approach helped us in creating our US business expansion plan from B2C to B2B market.”
Anurag Aggarwal President, 710MG Inc.

Details required to form a US company

For the Business

For the Business

  • Company name
  • Structure: C-Corp or LLC
  • Registered Agent
  • Business Address
For the Owners

For the Owners

  • % ownership of each individual or company
  • Full legal Name and address of all the owners
  • Signing Authority
Identifications of the Owners

Identifications of the Owners

  • Individuals Foreign nationals: Passport copy For US residents: SSN & driver's license

Calling New Jersey your Business-Home

A snapshot indicating NJ as the most strategic state to kickstart your business operations in the US
Strategic Location
  • A business located in central NJ can serve more than 38 million consumers within a two-hour drive.
  • $3.75 trillion in economic output between Boston – NJ - and Washington DC corridor.
  • 5 foreign trade zones
  • Port Authority of NY NJ is 2nd busiest in North America, the largest maritime center on the East Coast, #1 port for imports
  • Liberty International Airport at Newark in NJ has non-stop flights to Delhi and Mumbai.

India Relation
  • New Jersey is India’s 4th largest trading partner for imports and exports.
  • India has invested $2 billion dollars into New Jersey, in the last 2 decades.
  • Second largest Indian-born population in the United States.
  • 10 of the top 14 Indian pharma companies have offices in NJ.
  • Edison and Iselin in NJ are the largest Indian business hubs in the US.

Education & Workforce
  • NJ has the #1 public school system and the #1 university in the U.S. (Princeton University).
  • The highest concentration of scientists and engineers in the U.S.


  • Do I, as an Indian national residing in India, require a resident US individual with a social security (SS) number to open a company in the US?

    No. You can easily open a company in the US without having a US resident with an SS number.

  • Is a minimum share capital required to open a company in the US?

    While there is no minimum share capital required to open a company in the US, some business structures, like corporations, may issue shares with a nominal value or without par value.

  • Which company structure is better to adopt in the US?

    C Corp and a Limited Liability Company (LLC) are the only 2 structures available.

    C Corps offer advantages for raising capital (through stock issuance or go public in the future) but face double taxation on corporate profits and dividends while LLCs provide flexibility and pass-through taxation (where profits and losses are reported on individual tax returns), often favored by smaller businesses.

  • Which is the most favorable US state to open a US company?

    Each US state offers distinct advantages and tax laws. When deciding on the best state for company incorporation, it's crucial to factor in “nexus”, which includes considerations like partner affiliations, office locations, warehouses, presence of employees, or generating substantial revenue.

  • What is the federal and state income tax rate in the US?

    C corporations in the US face a uniform federal income tax rate of 21%. State corporate tax rates differ, ranging from 0% to over 11%. LLCs, usually taxed as pass-through entities, bypass entity-level federal income tax, with profits reported on owners' individual returns.

  • How can my company protect its intellectual property (IP) rights in the US market?

    To protect IP in the US, companies can utilize methods like obtaining patents, registering trademarks and copyrights, drafting NDAs, conducting IP audits, monitoring for infringement, and enforcing rights through legal channels when needed.

  • Can I open a bank account of my US company held 100% by foreign entity?

    Yes. Though not all banks would allow but a few including neobaks would allow you - a non-US resident Indian national having a US company - remotely open a bank account in the US. Some of the banks that allow a foreigner without a SSN to open a business bank account, would require a face-to-face meeting at the bank location. Of course, banks would conduct KYC before approving the account opening.

  • Wise note: If there was a single best state to form your company, then all the companies would be registered there. Can I do business in all the states while having opened a company in a single state like New Jersey?

    Yes, being registered in New Jersey (NJ) allows you to conduct business in other states as well. Yet, extensive business operations in other states might necessitate registering as a foreign entity in those states to comply with their legal requirements. This is known as establishing "nexus" in a state.

  • Opening a company in a State that does not have any Corporate income tax means that my company won’t pay any income tax. Is this statement true?

    Not necessarily. While opening a company in a state without corporate income tax means the company won't pay income tax to that state, in case your company is generating revenue in a different state, you may be subject to corporate income tax in that state depending on its activities and nexus with those states.

  • What are the regulatory requirements including tax and reporting for business operations in the US?

    Running a business in the US involves various reporting duties, including submitting annual reports to the state of registration and filing federal and state taxes, sales tax, and payroll taxes. Additionally, businesses must comply with industry- specific regulatory requirements, which entail obtaining necessary licenses and permits, protecting intellectual property rights, and ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations like GDPR or CCPA.

  • What are the employment laws and regulations for hiring employees in the US?

    US employment laws cover non-discrimination, minimum wage, overtime pay, work authorization, workplace safety, family and medical leave, employee classification, contracts, benefits, and termination procedures. Employers must comply with federal, state, and local laws to ensure fair treatment and a safe working environment for employees.

  • Are there any limitations on repatriating profits from a US business to India?

    Yes, the US imposes withholding tax on certain types of income, such as dividends and interest, when paid to foreign entities like Indian residents.